2017 has been one of IC Works' busiest years with ongoing work and new work a-plenty. Here's a summary of work carried out (January to October 2017), to provide a flavour of the breadth of IC Works' work:
- Health and Safety Policy Easy Read documents for Islington Council
- Web copy and photography for wholesale and retail butchers in North London APS Meats
- Website updates, blog posts, event posts etc for HR Consultancy, 10Eighty
- Social media for a variety of micro-businesses based in London and the Home Counties
- Web copy for Elearning company Marshall Elearning
- Updates of documents to support the accreditation of the ISO 9000 quality standard for company in the business of water treatment and water hygiene
- Copy for brochures promoting high-end holiday apartments in Greece and Athens
- Web copy for an engineering company based in Bedfordshire
- Easy Read document, audio transcription and Easy Read video for the Greater London Assembly
- Easy Read documents for TfL including the Mayor's Transport Strategy
- Easy Read documents for the London Borough of Barking & Dagenham - this project is ongoing. Watch this space!
- Easy Read documents and an Easy Read online survey for a public consultation exercise run by Hampshire County Council
All Easy Read work was carried out in collaboration with self-advocacy group Camden People First. This partnership started early 2016 and is still going strong.