Last week was one of those 'OMG' moments when it dawned on many of us that we'd already reached the half-way point of 2016.
It strikes me as a feature of this White Rabbit Age that we're all living through ( Ref Alice in Wonderland: "No time to say goodbye, hello, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late") usually accelerated by the number of years we've travelled around the sun.
Here's a summary of all the projects I've managed to back in over the last 6 months, both freelance and side projects:
- Set up EasyRead+ project with Camden People First
- Completed 2 Easy Read documents for Cross Rail 2
- Continued to update social media and blogposts for a number of clients working in diverse range of sectors including HR, e-learning, finance and construction
- Created new songs for my band Khartomb and rehearsed for live gigs in the autumn
- Completed 2 EasyRead+ projects for Sheffield University & TfL
- Developed the web copy for a local IT consultancy and 4-star hotel in central London
- Created content for various brochures and letters promoting upscale hotel resorts in Greece
- Interviewed about Khartomb by DJ Marco Bravo (an old fan) for KZSU 90.1FM, Stanford University Radio
The rest of 2016 promises to be even more interesting with a new website planned for my very first website client, APS Meats, a wholesale butchers based in North London, further promotion of EasyRead+ and Khartomb unplugged.